Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dying Easter Eggs







Olivia dyed Easter eggs today. We had a lot of messy fun! Olivia doesn't like her hands dirty so everytime she would get dye on her hands she would say "Uh Oh" and give me her hands so I could wipe them. I had forgotten that the dye doesn't come off your hands very easy. We all have dyed hands right now.


We went on Friday to get her picture taken at the Picture People. She did so good and the pictures turned out wonderful. Olivia really doesn't like her picture taken. Anytime I take the camera out she will turn or run away. But the girl that took her picture really did a good job with her. I am waiting for her pictures to be uploaded to their website so I can show them to everyone.


Next weekend is the Easter egg hunt at St. Luke's so I will update the blog next Sunday.


Brooke

1 thoughts:

Mary Alice Miller said...

Olivia has become a beautiful little girl. I can't get over how much she has grown and changed since we last saw her. I carry her picture with me and set it up in each of my hotel rooms. People always comment on how beautiful she is. I can't wait to see all of you this summer.