Thursday, June 7, 2007

Olivia's first major boo-boo!!

Yesterday Olivia scared the daylights out of me. I was in my closet getting clothes together to wash and all of a sudden I hear a loud cry. I run out of my closet and I find Olivia on her hands and knees at the base of the stairs. She didn't fall down the stairs but what I can tell she must of fell against the wooden base of the stairs. I was really afraid to look at her because I thought she would be bloody or her eyeball hanging out but none of that happened. She just has a nice egg on the corner of her eye. I put "dog dog" (a little ice pack) on her eye but she just screamed louder. It really upset me because it made me think what would I have done if she was bleeding badly. Would I have put her in the car and taken her to the emergency room or called an ambulance? I pray I never have to make that decision.
Brooke



0 thoughts: