Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

Yesterday Olivia and I packed up and went to my Mom's house because on Sunday we were driving to Louisiana to celebrate my Grandmother's (dad's mom) 94th Birthday. Unfortunately we had to leave daddy on his birthday because he couldn't make the trip because of church and meetings on Sunday. Sorry Daddy!! My brother's family made the trip as well and on Saturday night cousin Joel entertained Olivia most of the evening. Thanks Joel!! He is great with Olivia and pretty much does whatever she tells him to do. She loves her Jo-el.
On Sunday we met the rest of my Dad's side of family at a restaurant. I was looking forward to go because Olivia was meeting her two second cousins from Vietnam for the first time. My cousin Chanda and her husband adopted Anais (8) and Chloe (5) from Vietnam. Chanda and I are the only two girls on my dad's side of the family and neither one of us could have children biologically so we adopted our Asian beauties. The girls had a great time and my Grandmother just loved them being together.
Olivia and Joel coloring
Olivia and Joel in front of the Mardi Gras tree.
Great-Grandma with her 3 Asian beauties!
Chloe; Olivia and Anais
Olivia and Chloe
Anais and Olivia
Chloe; Olivia and Anais

2 thoughts:

Catlin said...

What a happy family!

Joel the nephew seems very sweet.

Anonymous said...

See here