Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sea World, Zoo and Swimming!!

This past week we went to Sea World in San Antonio and the Zoo and of course swimming in the pool at the hotel which was the most fun by far according to Olivia. We all had a great time!!

I do have to tell something very funny Olivia said last night at the hotel. Peter and I were laying in the bed reading and Olivia was in her little bed reading as well. She looks at Peter and me and asks, "Do you want to smell my finger?" Peter and I just look at each other and laugh and then ask her where her finger has been and she replies, "My booty!" I really have no idea where she got that from but she was so serious and a little put out by us because we didn't want to smell her finger.













3 thoughts:

Sunny said...

Hello Brooke,
I found your blog featured on "Blogs by Danielle" and it looks fabulous. I found your blog before many months ago and I wanted to tell you that I too have beautiful daughter from Zhijiang SWI, Hunan Province. Your Olivia is a doll!

Sunny said...

Hey Brooke,
Jillian's "Gotcha Day" was 11/28/05. She was born in December 2004. When did you get Olivia?

Anonymous said...

Sea World is the best place to have lot of fun with your family during vacation trip.