Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Questions & Answers

Today I received Olivia's packet from school. The packet contains many different things she has done throughout the year. My favorite thing is the questions the teacher will ask each child and of course the child's answer. Here are Olivia's questions and answers:
What does Mommy do? She checks on the computer.
What did you do during the hurricane? I go to the backyard.
What was your favorite animal in the Here trip? Giraffe skin
What do you want to be for Halloween? Mulan
What is your favorite fruit? I like strawberries.
What are you thankful for? My mommy and daddy.
Dear Santa please bring me... "A star"
What did you get for Christmas? Fancy Nancy & Ariel
What do you want to be when you grow up? a princess
Our Spring Break News - I went to the zoo with Mommy and Daddy.
Why is your mommy special? Because she takes me for a ride.
The Christmas Story
by Olivia Miller
"Angel told them you have to have good news. She came to see Mary, Joseph and the Wiseman then baby Jesus in the hay where the crib was." The end!
Festival
by Olivia Miller
"My mommy daddy and me went to a big festival. But it was a Noah festival but there was no parade so we left. We were stuck by a train. Mommy said it was over then we went home."