Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I got a new job!!


I am very excited about my new job because it is at a high-end boutique here in Houston called Dimensions. I will be the bookkeeper. When I walked into the boutique for the interview I knew I was in trouble because the clothes are gorgeous. Of course I might be able to buy one thing every 4 or 5 months. I will get a discount but right now I am not sure how much.

The reason for leaving my current job (which I do enjoy) of course is money. I will be making more money but working less. My new boss did say that once I get the hang of things he will add more responsibilities like a some HR and to set up a new accounting program. Once I start the job I will be able to take Olivia to school everyday because the store doesn't open until 10:00 and I will probably have either one or two days off per week. It will take a little longer than my 3 minute commute but not much longer.

I am very excited and I will be staring on March 18th. Check out their new website. http://www.dimensions6100.com/