Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nederland Heritage Festival

Having fun on the carousel that went forever!!!
Riding the "bee" ride!
Playing with the boys!
Olivia and Justin!
Strike a pose!
Olivia and Joel
Sitting with Uncle Rodney
Waiting for the parade to begin!

Olivia and packed up once again and went to my Mom's house this past Friday along with my nephews. We went because of my hometown's annual Heritage Festival. I love going mostly because of the food but I normally see people I went to school with or people I haven't seen in forever. They have carnival rides, carnival games, trade show and a parade. It is a lot of fun and I remember going every year growing up. Good times!!
Olivia only rode two rides. She rode the carousel and then the "bee" ride. She told me she didn't want to ride the "bees" but I made her and when the ride was over she said, "Mommy that was fun!" Mommy knows best.
I came home yesterday while she and my nephew Joel stayed. It is their Spring Break and mommy and daddy's break. Of course I miss her already but I am enjoying my time.

1 thoughts:

Catlin said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun!
I'm from Nederland, so it's interesting that you have a heritage festival over there.