Monday, November 24, 2008

Pictures of the Week

We got an infant diaper in the mail so Olivia had to get her doll and put the diaper on. She is rocking her baby and humming to her like I do with Olivia nearly every night before bed.

Olivia putting her baby down for a nap in her bassinet.

Olivia riding her bicycle before the Saksons arrive.

The Saksons came over on Saturday night to discuss our Disney Cruise or just a trip to Disney World. I have a feeling it is going to be just a trip to Disney because a cruise is expensive at least the one that Will and I want to go on.

Olivia (Sleeping Beauty) & Zoe (Barbie Princess)
On the tv is OU beating Texas Tech. Boomer Sooner!!!

Zoe (Sleeping Beauty) & Olivia (Arial)

The two princesses with Prince Will.

1 thoughts:

Sherri Sakson said...

VERY cute photos if I do say so myself!

Sherri (mother to the princess and wife of prince will....)