Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brooke needs....

I was on another adoptive family's website and she had a post about googling your name and putting needs beside it and to see what pulls up.

Here are some of them...

Brooke needs a loving and supportive family..
I already have one.

Brooke needs to butt out...
Out of what??

Brooke needs a cute outfit...
I am always in need of a cute outfit.

Brooke needs open lines of communication...
My husband will love that one.

Brooke needs an upgrade...
I don't have much to say about that one.

Brooke (Hogan) needs a fairy godmother.
Brooke Hogan needs a lot more than a fairy godmother.

Brooke needs a middle name...
I already have one and it is Suzanne.

Brooke needs no microphone on Flikr...
What??

Brooke needs a boyfriend...
I don't think my husband would approve.

Brooke needs a bodyguard...
A favorite one.

Brooke needs a spanking...
Oh my!!

The majority of Brooke needs are about the following Brookes
Burke, Hogan, Shields and White (American Idol)
And they need alot from what I have read.

Try it out. It is fun!!

0 thoughts: