Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Olivia putting her lip gloss on while me, mom and her were having brunch at Cyclone Anaya's. YUMMY!!
When we left Stafford we were looking for a place to eat brunch. We tried IHop and Le Peep and both of them were so busy that people were waiting outside to get in. I am sorry I am not going to wait especially when I am hungry. So I called Cyclone Anaya's and they were open with hardly anyone at the restaurant. This was definately a better choice because their brunch is awesome. Peter and my dad went to the Home and Garden Show and the RV show that morning and came home with Burger King. Too bad for them.

Olivia and her cousins adopted from Vietnam... Anais and Chloe.
Me, mom and Olivia went to Stafford to see Anais dance in a competition on Saturday morning. We got there at 8:00 in the morning and stayed for a couple of hours. Anais is a wonderful dancer and she received 1st place and many more awards that day.

Anais & Olivia

Olivia with her t-shirt and lei on from Aunt Theresa when she went to Hawaii.


Dressed up for her Valentine's Day party at school.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke,
How cute!
I did not know that you had two Vietnamese neices! I would love to invite them and their family to one of our FCV events.
Lisa