Monday, February 16, 2009

Olivia Can't Keep a Secret!!

My beautiful pillow made with love from my sweet baby girl!!

I found out this weekend that Olivia cannot keep a secret. Me, my mom and Olivia were on our way to Stafford to see my cousin's daughter, Anais, dance in a competition. Halfway there Olivia starts telling me about a pillow she and her Daddy made for me for Valentines Day. The conversation was something like this:

Olivia: "Mommy, me and Daddy made you a pillow for Valentine's Day but I am not suppose to tell you about it. Ok??"

Me: "What are you talking about?"

Olivia: "Me and Daddy made you a pillow for Valentine's Day but Daddy told me not to tell you so I can't say anything. We will give it to you on Valentines Day. Ok?"

There were a few more exchanges but I really didn't understand those any better. Me and mom were laughing and Olivia was just so serious about the whole matter. She kept saying she couldn't tell me about it. It was really out of the blue. That morning we did talk a little about Valentine's Day but nothing specific and she kept telling I would get the pillow when it was Valentine's Day. I am really shocked she kept it in so long. Peter told me they have been working on it on Fridays while I was at work. It was the sweetest Valentine's Day present I have ever gotten from my sweet girl. My sweet husband gave me a spa pedicure and manicure. He knows me so well.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

How sweet. That pillow is adorable.