Thursday, March 12, 2009

Heart & Homework

When Olivia and I were in her playroom I made the comment that I was going to clean out toys while she was gone to my parents this weekend. She told me she had a lot of toys and didn't need all of them so I should give some of hers to kids who don't have any toys. Ahhhhh!! Then she told me she does what her heart tells her to do. Another Ahhhhh!! I asked her if she knew who was in her heart. She didn't so I told her Jesus was in her heart. She agreed and then again says she does what her heart tells her to do. My sweet baby.
Olivia doing her "homework".
My parents gave her a little computer a couple of years ago for Christmas. I like it because it is a learning computer but I think she still is a little young to understand the different lessons. She took it out of her little storage and wanted to put it on her table and do her "homework". Of course I had to help her with most of it. I have a feeling that will be the case when she starts having real homework.

0 thoughts: