Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shower Pictures

On April 1, 2006 our former church, Wesley UMC in Bmt, threw Peter and I our baby shower for Olivia. Last night I finally received the pictures on a cd. The former pastor, Jim, had taken all the pictures and put them on a cd but we never got it because we left for China a month later and then both of our families moved to the Houston area in June. We have seen Jim and his family several times over the past three years and each time the cd has either been forgotten by us or them. So last night we went to Friendswood to have dinner with them and during the evening Debbie remembered it and gave us the cd so now I have all the pictures. I have had a few of the pictures for the the past 3 years because a wonderful friend of mine made a little scrapbook of the shower but it is nice to finally have them all.
Here are just a few of the pictures.

Shelley, my Mom, me (with blond short hair and braces) and Cassie

It took me 3 hours to open all of the gifts.

0 thoughts: