Monday, October 27, 2008

Dewberry Farm

We went to Dewberry Farm this past weekend and had a good time. Dewberry Farm is in Brookshire and is about 50 minutes from where we live. I am the type of person that likes to be at an event or a place when it first opens for the day. It is usually not as busy or hot... so we got there when it opened @ 10:00. Olivia got to jump on some big "pillows", go down the slide, see a pig race, see some animals, chase after butterflies and go into a corn maze. We stayed around 3 hours. When we left we saw they were selling snowcones. I love snowcones. I remember growing up and riding my bike to get snowcones during the summer. Anyway this was the best one I have ever had because I got to put as much juice as I wanted on it. We got the ice at one place and then next to it was a little building with spigots all along the walls with the different flavors and you got to put the juice on your snowcone. It was great. I got my favorite.. banana and Olivia got strawberry. Daddy and Olivia were suppose to share but Olivia ended up eating it all.







1 thoughts:

Farmer Dewberry said...

I appreciate you kind comments. Looks like your family had a great time here at the Farm. The Snow Cones are new this year and have been an unbelievable hit. The kids really like getting to add their own flavors. Hope to see you next year.
Farmer Dewberry
Larry Emerson