Monday, October 27, 2008

In Loving Memory


My grandmother passed away this morning. Even though I knew one day she would no longer be with us it came as a shock to me. She died of a heart attack and that was just something I never thought she would die from. She was always very healthy. The only thing wrong with her was that she had demetia. She thought she was around 50 years old and if you told her she was 93 she would not believe you. My grandfather passed away in December of 2006 but she didn't know because in her mind he was always with her. I think it is going to be a shock to her when she gets to heaven and sees my grandfather. I can hear her saying, "Dennis what are you doing here?"

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard when grandparents pass away even when we are adults. Big (((hugs))) to you.