Friday, January 23, 2009

Lip Gloss!!


I bought Olivia some lip gloss for Christmas but I forgot it until yesterday. Olivia loves lipstick and lip gloss. My mom told me she is going to be a little tart. Anyway, we were looking underneath Olivia's bed yesterday and found some lip gloss my mom had given her. When I saw it I remembered I had lip gloss for Olivia. So I found it at the top of the my closet (I am beginning to be like my mom because she would always find gifts after Christmas). I gave it to her and it has barely left her hands. She is constantly putting it on and wanting to put some on me. I think I have created a little lip gloss monster.




1 thoughts:

Natalie said...

OH, how adorable! Your daughter is beautiful. My 2 year old from Yangxi China LOVES lip stuff too. Doesn't matter what it is.
Loved your cute blog. Danielle did mine as well
I'll have to come back for another visit.


Natalie