Monday, January 5, 2009

Movie Monday!


Today Olivia and I met Sherri, Zoe and Ruth at the movies to watch "The Tale of Despereaux". It was very sweet little movie but there were a few parts that Olivia didn't like so much. It was part when the rats were being shown in the dungeon and Olivia looks over at me and says, "Mommy I don't like this movie." I put her in my lap and about 15 minutes later she is sitting by herself again.
Today has been a very dreary day. It is about 50 degrees and the sun has not come out at all. After the movie we got home and Olivia and I both took a little nap. She starts back to school tomorrow and I am so excited about getting back on a routine. It feels like it has been forever since I have dropped her off at school and I have worked more than a day or two a week. I love the holidays but it is nice for everything to get back to normal.

0 thoughts: