Friday, January 9, 2009

Mr. Penguin


This past Sunday after church and Sunday School, Olivia and went to the grocery store. We were going down the 1/2 price Christmas aisle and she spotted a penguin stuffed animal. She asked if she could have it and of course, I said yes after I saw the $ .89 price tag. She has barely left this penguin out of her sight. I think today is the first day that she didn't take it with her when she got out of bed. This evening when we were walking down the hall to go take a bath she asked about her penquin. She plays with him more than she has played with her Christmas presents. If I would have known that, I would have just gotten the penguin for her and nothing else. She wouldn't have missed a thing and I would have a few more dollars in my pocket.

0 thoughts: