Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun at the mall!



Today we met Sherri, Zoe and Ruth (Sherri and Will's exchange student from Hong Kong) at Memorial City Mall. Olivia got to ride the carousel five times and loved every minute of it. We went down to the Picture People to have Olivia's picture taken. We haven't had her portrait done since the Easter before last so I felt like it was time. Our appointment was
at 11:20 and we got there around 11:10 so of course we had to wait a little while. It was just me and Ruth with Olivia and Zoe. Sherri had gone down to have her eyebrows threaded. Instead of waxing they use regular thread to shape and trim your eyebrows. It is amazing. I had it done after Olivia's picture was taken. I must admit it did hurt a little. It was a different pain than having my eyebrows waxed.
Anyway while we were waiting at the Picture People, Olivia and Zoe entertained themselves by twirling around and around on the chairs. They both were really good but they were everywhere and instead of walking they ran. We went to lunch at Chik fil A and they both got a bookmark with a magnifying lense so instead of using it as a bookmark they tore the bottom off and just used the
magnifying lense. It was so funny. They would stop and get on the ground with their lense and pretend they were looking for clues. I wish I would have taken of picture of them doing that. Well after lunch and getting my eyebrows done we went back to view Olivia's pictures and buy them. I love Picture People because you get the pictures the same day. After getting everything done we
decided to go home. We had been at the mall since 10:30 and it was around 1:45 by the time we left. We weren't in the car five minutes and Olivia was out. She was a tired little girl.

0 thoughts: