Thursday, August 21, 2008

Proud of our little girl!


I have to brag on Olivia because she has been waking up with dry panties for the past week. The first part of last week she woke up two days in a row with a very wet bed so I started asking again if she wanted to wear a diaper at night and her answer is alway no. Her little potty has been in her room for about 6 weeks now and we have told her if she needs to potty to get up and go but she hadn't done it until this past Sunday night. Monday morning she and Daddy came into the room I was in and I noticed that she was dry. I said something like good job and then Peter told me she got up and went potty sometime during the night. I was so proud of her. She has probably gotten up about three times this week. Peter was up late last night and heard her over the monitor get up around midnight and go potty. She is doing such a great job and Peter and I are so proud of her.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Olivia! Potty training is so tough, but it sounds like she's got it down!

I found your blog through Sherri's....I've had a lot of fun reading your old posts.