Thursday, August 7, 2008

Running red lights!


There is one thing I dislike about living in Houston. People running red lights. It drives me crazy. Today I was going to pick up Olivia from church and I get into the turning lane and the person in front of me continues straight. The light turns red and he is at least 20 to 30 feet from the intersection and he runs the red light and there are police all over that corner because they help the people in Greenway Plaza exit out of the parking garages. Plus there are traffic cameras at the intersection. There were so many people upset about the traffic cameras going in and they were complaining that it was against the law to put in the cameras. HELLO running a red light is against the law. Do people not realize that running a red light is dangerous and can cause a wreck? Not in Houston they don't. When I am the lead car at the light and the light turns green I will sit for just brief second to make sure that no one runs the light. There have been times that me doing this has saved me from getting in a wreck. I wish some people would just realize that it is not always about them.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! I totally agree!!! Zoe's Mom