Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gymnastics

Olivia started fall gymnastics today. We attended the summer session on Mondays but have decided to change to Wednesday because there is no Mommy & Me on Wednesday. The kids from Mommy & Me tend to get in the way of Olivia's class the majority of the time so we changed days. I sit and talk with another mother and they changed to Wednesdays as well. She is in the preschool class for 3, 4 & 5 year olds and they split the class up by ages. She is doing well. During the summer they didn't get on the trampoline at all and Olivia loves it so today when they got on it I could tell she was very excited. The teacher kept telling her to do different things and all she wanted to do was seat drops. I like the fact that the trampoline tires her out. If we had a backyard I think a trampoline would be a good investment. Oh well maybe the next house.

I need to learn how to use the camera. I know there is a way to take pictures while the subject is moving but I haven't figured it out yet. I guess I will have to get out the instructions. So some of the pictures are kind of blurry.





0 thoughts: