Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girls Night Out!

September 2008
October 2007

Last night me and 5 of my girlfriends from high school met at a restaurant in Beaumont and had our 3rd annual reunion. The first one was before our 20 year class reunion in 2005. We skipped 2006 but we met last October and then again yesterday. These are girls I have known since I was 12 years old. We have had our ups and downs but we have always managed to stay friends. It is amazing we can go years without seeing each other but when we do get together it's like we see each other every day. We had a lot of fun catching up. Three of my friends have stayed in in the area and they know everyone and all their business. I love hearing about people I haven't seen in years. Five of us are married and four of us have children. Of course I have the youngest child at 3 years old and one of my friends has a son that will graduate in 2009. I look at these "girls" and none of us has changed one bit. We are all fabulous in our forties. We managed to chat for nearly 5 1/2 hours. I didn't leave until midnight and 4 of them were still there when I left. I was exhausted by the time I left. Next year we are planning to have a girls weekend at the beach.

0 thoughts: