Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bedtime Stories

Peter and I went to see the new Adam Sandler movie, B*dtime St*ries. It was very cute and definitely a family movie. No cussing, violence or sex scenes. I would have taken Olivia. My only gripe is for the people that get to the movie at or after the time the movie is suppose to start. The theatre was packed and there were people asking other people to move down or to move to a totally different row because they were late and they wanted to sit with their party. Granted the majority of the people had kids and I can understand wanting to sit with my child but they could have gotten to the theatre on time. This man went down a couple of rows asking people who they were with and if they could move so his family could sit down. It was very uncomfortable to watch. He was basically standing over people asking. He went down about 3 rows before he found some spaces and then asked these 2 young girls to move to a different row so his family could sit together. It was so rude. The movie had not started but the lights were about to go down and the previews were about to start. As far as I am concerned the movie starts with the previews. I get to the movies at least 20 minutes ahead of time so I can get the seat I want. I don't want someone coming in and asking me to move because they were late. It is very irritating. I am an on time person and even if I wasn't on time I would never ask someone to move because I was late.

0 thoughts: