Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow in Houston?!?!

It supposedly snowed today in Houston. It don't think it snowed in my part but it did sleet. I know north of Houston had some flurries.
I grew up 90 miles east of Houston and I can remember twice when it really snowed... meaning it accumulated on the ground and stayed with us for a day. I was in kindergarten and I remember building a snowman; my mom making snow ice cream and her putting plastic bags over our shoes so our feet wouldn't get wet.
Then it snowed when I was in 7th grade. I remember it was on a weekend so a few of my friends and I went walking around the town. What I remember most is busting my booty on a long wooden sidewalk. We were running down it and I fell and slid half way down the side walk. Good times!
Olivia will lay down and pretend to make snow angels. I can't wait for the day that she will be able to really make snow angels.
Olivia's new coat. The white looks good against her black hair.

Olivia trying to catch "snowflakes" with her tongue.

Isn't she just so sweet?

Daddy & Olivia outside looking for snow.

0 thoughts: