Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve!!

Before going to our Christmas Eve service.

Poppy, Olivia and Mo

Olivia, Zoe & Ruth
The Saksons came over before our Christmas Eve service so Olivia and Zoe could exchange gifts. Olivia got the Ariel pj's that she is wearing in the pictures. Thanks Zoe!!!

Olivia and Fancy Nancy.
Thanks MeMaw & PawPaw!

Mo & Poppy got Olivia a star necklace.
The story behind the necklace is... I picked up Olivia on the last day of school and on the door there was a list of things that the kids wanted from Santa Claus. I looked for Olivia's name and beside it was a star. I thought that was a little strange. So in recent conversations with her I would say something about Santa and she would tell me he is bringing her a star. I am really not sure why she wants a star but I think she has heard the story of Jesus in Sunday School and at Day School so I think the star that the Wise Men followed to Jesus has something to do with it. So I told my Mom about it and she got Olivia a star necklace and she was so excited it. She told me she got her star for Christmas. So sweet!!

Olivia and her Ariel doll that we got her while we were at Epcot this past September for the Food and Wine Festival.

Mo & Poppy got Olivia a cradle for the "Bitty Baby" that Santa is getting her.
Olivia and her new Princess robe.
Peter and I each have a robe and we always have them on in the mornings so for the past couple of months Olivia has been wanting a robe.

0 thoughts: