Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Fun Saturday!

This morning while we were waiting for cookies to bake Olivia decided that her tricycle needed an oil change.
My sweet baby girl!!!


In an attempt to stay busy today, Olivia and I decorated paper bag puppets. She got these for her birthday this past June. I put almost all of her presents in a closet and every so often we will take one out and play with it. She got so much I didn't want to overwhelm (spoil) her with them all at once. Olivia did a cow and I did an elephant. It was a fun plus she loves to do crafts.


After the cookies cooled and Daddy got back from running errands we each got to decorate two Ariel cookies. I have an Ariel cookie cutter and when the cookies came out of the oven they looked nothing like Ariel. We had fun decorating them and Olivia like eating the icing, of course. Next Saturday will be my big cookie and chocolate covered pretzels baking day for Christmas.

0 thoughts: